Insurance Recovery Consultation
Let us be your guide…
There are many great contractors to choose from for your next capital improvement or new construction project but when it comes to a significant property loss, it is critical that your contactor has the specialized knowledge and insurance recovery experience to ensure that your claim reaches a quick and successful outcome.
Our team of professionals possess a complete understanding of insurance recovery processes and how we as contractors fit into these systems. We know exactly what your large loss adjuster and their team of building science experts & consultants are looking for and that is exactly what we provide them.
This is what sets CDR apart and gives you the peace of mind knowing that your loss recovery is in the right hands.
Have peace of mind knowing that your financial recovery is in experienced hands.
1. Provide an initial consultation
2. Prepare a complete loss assessment & recovery plan
3. Create estimates, inventories, and business spreadsheets
4. Detail your loss in required formats
5. Assist in developing your presentation strategy
6. Introduce expert analysis from engineers, industrial hygienists, and other professionals to support your claim
How Much Does This Cost?
ZERO. This is a benefit which we offer as part of our service. By contracting with the Coalition of Disaster Responders to restore your structure, all of these services are our way of saying Thank You for your confidence and trust.
Consider the Coalition of Disaster Responders. We have a better way of helping.
Contact us today to learn more about how the Coalition of Disaster Responders can help you Navigate the Insurance Process.